Rota Lodge was a part of the Poggenburg Estate established in the late 1800s, when the current grounds hosted the pool house and recreation area for guests. The original buildings and outdoor heated swimming pool are long gone, but the location with beautiful scenic views remains. It was purchased in the 1960s by the Latvian American Veterans Association, and for the last several years has primarily functioned as a guest house and host for various events.
Nestled in the Northern Catskills, Rota Lodge provides comfortable accommodations for all seasons!
• Excellent rates in our guest rooms!
– $58 per night with tax included for double occupancy room (14 available)
– $52 per night with tax included for single occupancy room (4 available)
– $71 per night with tax included for triple occupancy room (two available)
• Discounted weekly and monthly rates available
• Sinks in each room with shared restrooms
• Plenty of open space for events and activities
• Home cooked meal service available for groups with advance notice
• Groups welcome!
For reservations call Andra @ (518) 589-9878, or use the online reservation form in the top right corner of this page. We can accept payment by cash, check, and credit card.