Rota Lodge was a part of the Poggenburg Estate established in the late 1800s, when the current grounds hosted the pool house and recreation area for guests. The original buildings and outdoor heated swimming pool are long gone, but the location with beautiful scenic views remains. It was purchased in the 1960s by the Latvian American Veterans Association, and for the last several years has primarily functioned as a guest house and host for various events.
Nestled in the Northern Catskills, Rota Lodge provides comfortable accommodations for all seasons!
• Excellent rates in our guest rooms:
– $70 per night with tax included for standard room (features one double bed or two twin beds – 16 available)
– $80 per night with tax included for family room (features three twin beds, or one double and one twin bed – 3 available)
– $60 per night with tax included for mini room (features one twin bed without a sink – 1 available)
Rates effective for reservations made July 1, 2019 and later.
PET POLICY: Pets who are friendly, house-trained, clean of pests and disease, and up to date on vaccinations are welcome at Rota with a pet fee of $20. By bringing pets with you to Rota, pet owners agree that they will:
- Keep pets with them at all times
- Aim to ensure that the pet does not harm others or cause damage to any of the facilities
- Take all responsibility for costs associated with their pet’s actions (including property damages, physical harm, or oopsy messes).
• Discounts available for LADV members
• Discounted weekly rates available
• Sinks in each room with shared restrooms
• Plenty of open space for events and activities
• Home cooked meal service available for groups with advance notice
• Groups welcome!
For reservations, please use the online reservation form in the top right corner of this page or call (518) 589-9878. Now accepting payment by cash, check, and credit card.
We’ve prepared a brief document to provide our guests with an overview of our policies, along with some helpful tips and suggestions.
Please read this document before your stay, and ask staff if you have any questions!